Friday, August 14, 2009

Writing Links

One of the things I LOVE about Twitter and connecting with other writers is checking out the links they share. Naturally, it's sorta like separating the chaff from the wheat but quite often, there's a very cool treasure.

For example, StoryFix. This is an excellent place to hang out. There is so much info, you'll just have to pull up a chair and settle in. There's a series on structure along with all sorts of tips and techniques.

And...Men with Pens. Here's another website FULL of tips, techniques and just plain good advice.

Give these sites a visit, let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I just found out about Storyfix.com myself. It is a wonderful site! I'll go have a look at Men with Pens.

The Storyfix information is a treasure trove. I love Larry Brooks way of explaining things. I have often written stories that have good architecture but never knew that's what it was, nor could I "name the parts". I do feel this is something I need to know.

Hope you are well!

Sandra