Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Five

Here's some cool links I've come across lately. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

First, I wish I'd found Procrastinating Writer years ago. They have some really great articles and tips for dealing with procrastination.

I especially like this ---> 30 Days to a Better Writer

A friend and I are going to team up for the next 10 weeks and get our novels written. If you're interested in joining in the fun, let me know.:-)

Next, Sketch Your Novel in an Hour. This is something I need to do this weekend. Yes, I have most of a rough outline on paper but you never can tell what this might bring to light.

And, here's a list of Ten Mistakes Writers Don't See. Once you have them pointed out though, you learn to look for them. Great article.

Lastly, just have to share.

"Writing is the hardest way of earning a living, with the possible exception of wrestling alligators." - Olin Miller

No comments: