Monday, May 11, 2009

Not-So-Wild Animals I Have Known by Jack Throp



I've always loved animal stories so when I received my copy of Not-So-Wild Animals I Have Known, it didn't take me long to get started reading.

I read stories of camels and cheetahs, wombats and zebras, Tasmanian devils and purse stealing vultures. It was easy to imagine sitting around the living room, Jack in the couch with his feet propped on the coffee table (shoes off, of course) listening to him tell about his days spent working with various zoos.

I'll be putting this one on my keeper shelf and recommend it for any animal lover. This book will make a really nice gift for kids and is the perfect stocking stuffer.

And while you're thinking animals, share your animal story and be entered to win a copy of Not-So-Wild Animals I Have Known. You can order your copy at Honey Locust Press.

No comments: